The BDC is a project partner in a number of externally funded projects, giving our centre excellent links with stakeholders such as researchers, industry and end-users across the world. The links below give an overview of the projects and the role of the BDC. If you are looking for a project partner with open access, scale up biorefining expertise, please get in touch to see how we can support you.
- Genetic diversity exploitation for innovative macro-algal biorefinery (GENIALG)
- UK-India collaboration to tackle industrial waste (Newton India)
- Turning potato starch into batteries for electric vehicles (Porous4App)
- Supporting a network of European bioeconomy experts offering professional innovation support services to SMEs and start-ups active in the bioeconomy (BioBase4SME)
- Boosting the bioeconomy across Yorkshire, the Humber and Teesside (THYME)